For years, thousands of health gurus have advocated health fitness tips that promote a healthy, fun and longer life. Sadly, those golden nutrition and good health advices are forgotten as soon as we read the third line.
A little careful thought on the most important person in the entire universe, namely yourself, reveals that the perfect formula is never true for everyone. Despite massive research, studies and theses, no one single rule can significantly define your odds. Why? Because no one else, other than you yourself, thinks or values your own health, happiness.
Still I would like to share something, 5 health fitness tips that came along to promote a robust, healthy and fun life.
- Get enough sleep is basic fundamental health tip. We cannot run away from the 6 to 9 hours daily rest, though we might think otherwise. Face it, compared to our ancestors, we faced daily stresses to earn a living crossing streets, incessant demands from office, violence and action-packed television, financial pressures, we need to rest, sleep well, closing our eyes so that our body, mind and spirit can be fed, reinvent and restarts the next morning fresh, alert and jumping alive to meet the day’s needs.
- Get enough exercise everyday is an excellent health habit. Nothing beats moving blood, air, food and fluids thru our body by exercise. No amounts of supplements can do that much which is required as basic human exercises in order to reduce risk of disease, atrophy and zest for life. A basic regular 10 minutes walk or a calisthenics of stretching and pulling the body is good enough.
- Health and Good Eating Habits. Eat vegetables, fish and real food. It helps to lower risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure, improve overall health. Be it fibre, carbo, proteins as long as it’s natural, organic, you have removed many enemies of vitality, health and longevity. End result is better immunity, weight loss and even eliminating cancer cells.
- Get social stimulation. Join social networks might be fun and passing the time but that’s not what is advocated here. We are talking of social connections of the human touch that brings forth happiness, joy and giving. We mean voluntary work for family, church or community that involves others that increase our commitment, happiness and energy.
- Practice positive mental attitude. PMA for short and by focusing on positivity for example, practicing gratitude for what we have got, seeing the goodness of human spirits and on how-s and not why-s allows a bigger picture and view of
things that will increase relaxation, love and satisfaction with things as it.
We cannot change the world but we can change our attitude. Then the world and us can co-exist and reinforce each other.
Whilst the above list may be incomplete but that’s where you come in by adding your
own good healthy tips. The world cannot be better or worst without you, but
that’s not the focus. The world is good or bad is dependent on your view. If
you allow the positivism, the world allows its benign nature to show. So go
ahead, live your life to your fullest and begin practising your own good
healthy and eating habits!