We might be extremely busy living day to day rat race rushing and think that
there’s no limit to the time we have available on this planet. We forget we are
human, and we have an expiry date, and yet we focus enjoying what’s left ahead
instead of dwelling on health and wellness health tips(Amazon).
Question is, are you enjoying life to the max or are you too busy to smell the roses along
the way? Learning about health and wellness tips(Amazon) should be our top priority since we can definitely enhance healthy living with more pep and vitality!
Benefits of healthy living(Amazon), besides feeling more energized, allows us to go further than our body can take us. Of course health is a matter of several things – nutrition, exercise, clean air and water and such a synergized approach will definitely bring good health and consequently lead to optimum lifestyle.
What makes for a healthy lifestyle? It can be as simple as going to the gym, or home calisthenics or playing with the kids.
You can inject your life with vigour with simple healthy habits(Amazon)
that takes just a few minutes, light workouts, no matter how small and yet
incrementally increase disease-prevention and change your life.
Here are a few tips to remind you:
- Consume real foods not processed food, whenever possible
- Reject sugar-laden foods and drinks that is tastes good but not necessary good for your body
- Start each meal with mixed greens. This together with veggies help cut down bad odour and diseased meat into your body
- Every time you stop at a traffic light, clench your fist; punch the sky as many times as you can. This will keep you energized, release tension, improve blood flow — and keep you mildly amused!
- Similarly, if you are standing on a line, do the same or you can try to tighten your stomach muscles as you exhale will help firm and tone abdominal muscles.
- Pat or slap somebody’s shoulder, a simple act, but gets both of you to touch base, remain calm and any chaos will automatically evaporate.
- Twice a day, breathe deeply for three to five minutes. It can boost your immune system, reduce levels of stress hormones, eliminate depression, and help you think more clearly.
Take advantage of simple physical activities whenever possible, and you’ll grow stronger, play longer, and look and feel better!
That’s because physical activity helps to:
- Maintain weight
- Reduce high blood pressure(Clickhere)
- Reduce life sapping disease risk e.g. diabetes, heart attack, stroke, and even cancer(clickhere)
- Reduce old age arthritis pain, osteoporosis and disability
- Reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety
The whole list of benefits is inexhaustible. You’ll grow stronger, play longer, and look and feel better!